We all dream of making a million online, but that just ain’t gonna happen. If you think this way, get ready to get disappointed. Although it’s possible to make millions, very few come close. I think it’s probably more productive to get rid of these e-dreams. Be practical and realistic. It’s not very glamorous, but there are plenty of ways to make a few bucks online. I’ll list a few grunt work that you can do to make money online. Remember, “He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. ” Akeem from Coming to America played by Eddie Murphy quoting Friedrich Nietzsche
It’s important to make that first dollar online. Many of you have never achieved this goal. Most noobies just end up spending money instead of making any. To correct this, you should think about doing some boring ass grunt work. Here’s a list of ways to make 5 to 10 bucks at a time.
1. Compile a list of web directories and submit websites for people. Usually the going rate is something like 100-200 submissions for $10. It’s not easy money, but it is money. I’ve paid for such submissions many times. I did it for my collection of sites and for sites of my friends. If you go into digitalpoint and post a tread, you should get a few people interested in no time. If you have trouble making money this way, shoot me an email and i’ll hook you up with some jobs. I warn you tho. It’s very boring doing this. If you only have one site to submit, this isn’t worth it. But if you can whip up 10 at a time, then it’s not that bad. Make a hundred bucks in a few hours.
2. If you’re good with design or coding, tweak logos and header images for webmasters. It might be hard to get your first paying gig, but if your price is cheap, you’ll get some jobs this way. If you do a good job, you’ll get repeat requests and this could end up being another way to make money online. It’ll be a good source of side income.
3. Write articles for other bloggers. There are tons of webmasters who are looking for quality content. Get in the habit of networking and you should find a lot of jobs for copybloggers. You can get blogging jobs by going through the list i made.
4. Sell stumble, digg, entrecard packages. I buy entrecards from other bloggers. I know a guy who usually hooks me up with 20k credits at a time. I don’t know how he gets it, but i don’t care. I do know that he puts in 50 bucks or so into his pocket every time i buy it off him. I bought a few digg and stumble packages from a few bloggers on namepros and digitalpoint. It was cheap and got me a nice rush of visits for a few of my other sites.
5. If you have PR, sell links. Blogs with PR3 or higher can make you extra cash. It’s not a lot of money, but putting 5 to 10 dollars into your pocket ain’t bad.
There are more of these grunt work but im getting tired. You guys get the idea anyhow. Just think of things that are a drag to do. Think of things that you would want to pay someone to do for you, if you had that type of blogging budget.
If i’ve left out some other type of grunt work, feel free to let me know in my comments below. Tell me what type of ways you grunted for some bucks. The best comment gets 1,000 entrecard credits. Cheers!